Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it possible to place a single order for multiple siblings?
Yes! Click on "Did you get another access code?" under the main menu "Login". You can enter up to five access codes at the same time. This way you will have access to all available photos. You can combine the order and save on shipping costs.
2. I received an access card with an access code - how can I order my photos?
If you have received a access card with a personal access code, go to the "Login" page, enter the access code and click on "Open Album."
3. I received an email with login information - how can I order photos?
After you have placed an order or registered with the online shop, you will receive an email with login credentials. Using your email and the new password, you can use the "Customer Login" to enter your personal gallery, order photos and check the status of your orders.
4. Where can I see the status of my order?
The easiest way is to click the link within your order confirmation email. Alternatively, you can log in with the password and email address you received via email. Once you’ve logged in, your order details can be found under "My Account".
5. When will I get my photos?
Photos are edited and can be viewed online within a week of the PhotoDay. Customers can either select paid direct shipping, in which they will receive their photos within a few working days, or opt for FREE batch shipping to the club, with the deadline for this being a week after your photos have gone on the website.
Once the deadline has passed, the organisation will receive all orders within a few working days and pass these onto the members that have selected this service.
6. Is the logo (watermark) going to be removed from the image?
Of course! The watermark is only used to protect your work against illegal downloads.
7. What is the quality of prints, posters, etc.?
We are committed to offering only the highest quality. If you are not satisfied with the quality of your photo products, please feel free to get in touch. We are devoted to your satisfaction.
8. Can I crop the images?
Yes. You will find this option within the basket. If you crop the image, an enlargement of the selected area is created. Look for the stars which indicate whether the photo's resolution is sufficient for the enlargement.
9. I rarely order online - how can I order my photos here?
Select a photo that you like from your album and click "Order photo.” Then select the product of your choice, enter the desired quantity and click on "Add to basket". When you have placed all of the photos you like into your shopping cart, click "Basket" on the top right of the screen and follow the instructions.
10. What if there is something wrong or missing in my order?
From time to time mistakes will happen with orders. If for any reason there is an issue with your order or something is missing we will fix it or replace any issues.
11. What if I want to order more items after I receive my images?
Easy, just go into your account and order some more. Please note that for FREE batch delivery to your club you only have a window a week from the point photos go live.
12. Ive ordered a FUT Card Poster, what do i do now?
Once purchased, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
1) name (to appear on poster)
2) Position (on pitch)
3) Nation (for the flag)
4) Name of the Club badge you want on it (can be a professional team, or your own grassroots club)
5) All FUT Card posters will come with 99 stats, however if you want to change these then:
All Stats 1-99 For Outfield, Pac, Sho, Pas, Dri, Def, Phy
All Stats 1-99 For GKs, Div, Han, Kic, Ref, Pac, Pos
13. I ordered a FUT Card Poster and its arrived before my photos, why?
Your photos and FUT card Poster will arrive separately. Your photos will be printed and dispatched by our photo lab team, whereas the FUT Card Poster is designed, printed and posted direct by us.